There are three characters in GTA 5 offline/story mode and There are two available characters in GTA 5 online, one character is your existing character and another character is available for making a new character. You can switch or change characters in GTA 5 PC Online + GTA 5 offline/story mode.
Related Article – How to pull up the phone in GTA 5 PC.
Steps For Change or Switch Characters in GTA 5 PC offline (Story Mode)
- Hold the Alt button on the keyboard to open the character switch panel.
- Use your mouse to move in all directions to select the character which you want.
- Now release the Alt button.
- After loading, you will get your selected character.
Steps to Change, replace, or make a new character in GTA 5 online PC
How to Change first-time characters in GTA 5 online PC?
- Press the ESC button on the keyboard.
- Click on Online – (you can find it at the top), then click on swap character
- Now Press enter button on the keyboard, and now again press enter.
- After that, you will find two characters, one character is your present character and another character is available for making a new character.
- Now, using the left and right arrows, navigate the characters. Just you have to choose a new character & then Press enter.
- Now edit your character as you want.
- After editing the character, go to the save and continue option and Press enter button on the keyboard.
- Write your character name and Press enter. now again Press enter to accept the character.
- After loading the screen, you will get a new character in GTA 5 online.
How to switch characters to your first character in GTA 5 online PC?
- Press the Esc button.
- Click on – online
- Click on Swap character, Press enter, again press enter.
- Use left and right arrows to choose the character, just select your first character, and then press, enter in keyboard
- After loading, you will get your first character in GTA 5 online PC.