In GTA 5 PC, swimming up is fairly straightforward. Here is how you can do it. Below is the complete step-by-step instructions and keyboard controls.
Related Article – How to Get Unlimited health in GTA 5
Steps to Swim Up
|Press & Hold Left Shift Button and S button at the same time
|Go Inside the Water
|Press single time – Space button
- First, make sure you are in the water.
- Use the movement controls on your keyboard to move in water. The default controls for movement in water on PC are as follows:
- W: Swim forward
- S: Swim backward
- A: Swim left
- D: Swim right
- Go go inside the water by Pressing single time – Space button.
- To swim up– Press & hold – Left Shift button and S button at the same time.
- Once you do that, you your character will start swimming upwards.
- To swim faster, you can hold down (Left Shift button – by default) while swimming.
Additionally, if you are using a gamepad or a different control scheme on PC, the swimming controls may vary. Adjust accordingly based on your control scheme.
Remember that – swimming in GTA 5 requires stamina, so keep an eye on your character’s stamina bar ( you can see in the left down corner just below the mini map . If the stamina bar depletes completely, your character will start to drown & get killed, so be cautious and try to reach the surface for air before that happens.