Now don’t worry if your mouse is not working in the GTA San Andreas game on PC (Windows 10/7/8/XP), because there are many solutions and methods to fix this. Here, I provided two methods to fix this problem. Check below.
GTA San Andreas was released in 2004 by Rockstar Games, and it is one of the most popular open-world games. & the oldest game, but still it is popular. That’s why a lot of people download the San Andreas game after buying it. The latest GTA San Andreas comes in a definitive edition, in which you will get very nice graphics. Well, most Windows 10/7 users are facing a mouse not working problem in the San Andreas game. However, there are fewer chances of getting this problem if you download and install the game from trusted sources like Steam. If you download the pirated game, then there is a chance of getting this issue.
Problem: See Live Video
After starting the GTA San Andreas game, the mouse is not working like this:
- Not able to click anywhere, or you can’t click on any option. (Tip: At the time of this problem, you can select options by using the keyboard enter button and arrow buttons.)
- The mouse arrow is moving, but when I click on Options, nothing happens.
- Not able to look around via mouse; not moving the camera when I move my mouse while driving or walking.
If you have all these problems and want to fix them, just follow the below methods, which I have given on this page.
How to Fix
Here, I have provided two working methods to solve this problem. You can use any method to solve this problem. If the first method does not work for you, you can try the second method as well. So, you can try any method from these 2 methods.
Method 1: Download DINPUT8.DLL and Paste in Game file
- Download DINPUT8.DLL from here. Only Download this version – 18.104.22.1680. if not work on your PC, you can try other versions also.
- Once Downloaded, Extract DINPUT8.DLL anywhere. You can use WinRAR software for Extracting. If you don’t have simply download it from Google.
- Now, go there, where you Extracted – DINPUT8.DLL, and copy that file.
- Go inside the folder of – GTA San Andreas game and paste it there.
- Everything is done; Now start GTA San Andreas Game on PC.
Method 2: Use only one Processor
- Launch GTA San Andreas Game.
- Now minimize the game.
- Now Press CTRL + Shift +ESC at the same time to open Task Manager.
- Right-click on “gta_sa.exe” from the Processes tab and then click on – go to details.
- Now again, right-click on “gta_sa.exe” and then click on set affinity.
- A new small window will open; untick all processors.
- Now Select only one processor – CPU 1 and untick all
- Done! Open minimized GTA San Andreas game.
- Problem Fixed – Mouse working! – Enjoy.
Using any method from these 2 methods, granted, you can solve – Mouse not working problem. 1st method is better than 2nd method because, in the second method, you have to do all those steps again and again for fixing the problem whenever you start the game but if you will use the 1st method, then only you have to do a single time only for fixing the problem.