From here, you can download GTA San Andreas Savegame PC – 100% (story complete save without cheat ) + Each Mission Wise (After Each Story Mission).
What is GTA San Andreas PC save file?
GTA San Andreas save file is a file in which all your game progress data are stored there. progress data like – how many missions you have completed or how many missions you have not completed, etc. When you complete some missions then, all these types of details save on GTA San Andreas save file which is located in – C:\Users\your username\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files. So here if you put 100 % savefile by simply downloading from the internet, and when you restart the game, and when you load the game, then you will see there, all missions got completed. it is like magic.
GTA San Andreas Savegame PC – 100%
Benefits of 100% Savegame
- You can skip all missions of GTA san Andreas in 1 minute.
- All shops, all cities, all countries, full map, all airports, etc gets unlocked in the game.
Stats of 100% Savegame
- The game is fully completed.
GTA San Andreas Savegame PC – Mission Wise (After Each Mission)
Benefits of Mission Wise Savegame
- You can play any mission, you can skip any mission and you can play the next mission, which means, you can start the game from any mission.
- if you want to start the game from 10%,20% Game progress,then you can also do, if you want to start game from – 30%,40%,50%,30%,40%,60%,70%,80%, or 90%,99%,100% progress then it is also possible using mission wise savefiles. For doing this, just you have to put the savefile in the savegame location of GTA SA. Steps are given on this page for putting any mission savefiles.
How to Put GTA San Andreas 100% + Mission wise savegame in PC (Desktop or Laptop).
Note: Before copying the savefiles, you can keep your old save files in the safer location
Putting Steps for 100% Savegame
- Download 100% save file OR Each mission savefile from this page( download button is given below).
- if you downloaded only 100% savefile of the Game, then go to that place, where you downloaded a 100% save file of GTA San Andreas.
- Now copy this file- ” GTASAsf4.b ” and go to document, then go inside this folder – GTA San Andreas user file >>> then paste inside this folder. ( Note: Here is the full location of GTA san Andreas PC Savegame – C:\Users\your username\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files.)
- Now replace the file if any file already exists.
- Now restart your GTA San Andreas PC game, then select the load game option and click on End of line.
- All done, Enjoy.
Putting steps for Mission-wise Savegame
- if you downloaded Each mission savefile, first download & install – WinRar software
- Now simply go there, where you downloaded this file – GTA SA All Missions Game Save.rar.
- Now right-click on it – GTA SA All Missions Game Save.rar, then click on extract here. Now go inside the folder – GTA SA All Missions Game Save, then select any mission, then right-click on – any mission file, and click on extract here.
- Now Copy that savefile (file like this) – GTASAsf3.b and paste it at this location – C:\Users\your username\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files.
Savegame File info
|100% savegame file Name and Size||GTASAsf1.b and Size = 198KB|
|Each mission savegame file name and Size||GTA SA All Missions Game Save.rar and Size =4.52MB|
|This Savegame works only in||PC, GTA San Andreas Game|
|Location,where we need to put savegame file||C:\Users\your username\
Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files.
GTA San Andreas PC 100% savegame download + Mission wise savegame from below
You need WinRAR for Opening this File