To open the parachute in the GTA San Andreas PC game, press Enter button on the keyboard or right-click on the mouse ( also known as the fire button). But make sure you have a parachute in your backpack otherwise nothing happen.
Note: This is default control.
After Skyfall from the Plane or helicopter, player can’t survive without a parachute, but the player of this game can’t die without a parachute by using the trick. The trick is – try to fall into the sea/ water bodies. This trick does not help you there where there is no water body/sea.
So, a parachute solves all the problems. It saves the player’s life when the player tries to do Skyfall in any situation like – “plane or helicopter is damaged in the sky ” so at that time you definitively need a parachute to save the player’s life.
Now the question is – how to get the parachute in the game?
Well, there is two methods to get the parachute in the game.
- Using Cheat code.
- Automatic System in the game
Using Cheat Code
To get a parachute, type this cheat code – AIYPWZQP on your keyboard while playing the GTA San Andreas game. You can also activate the cheat even in the sky.
Automatic System in the game
You get a parachute automatically whenever you try to fall from the sky, after completing this mission – Learning to Fly which comes after the verdant meadows mission.
if you have to complete this mission in 1 minute from now without playing, get the savegame of the NOE mission which comes after completing Learning to Fly, and place it on the savegame location of GTA San Andreas. or on the savegame location of GTA San Andreas definitive edition. You can also put a 100% savegame file of GTA San Andreas on the savegame location. Both works. if you put 100% savegame, everything gets completed in the game including all missions.
After doing this, You get a parachute automatically whenever you try to fall from the sky.
To get the savegame of the NOE mission savegame file or 100% savegame file, follow the below steps.
- For Gta San Andreas – For downloading the NOE mission savegame file or either 100% savegame, type on Google – GTA san andreas savegame PC gogifox.com.
- After typing this, open the first link and get the mission-wise file or 100% savegame file from there. From the mission-wise file, you can extract the NOE mission savegame and you can place it in the savegame location. step-by-step guide is provided there.
- if you want to get a 100% savegame file, just find a 100% savegame on the page and place it in the savegame location. A step-by-step guide is provided there.
- For Gta San Andreas definitive edition: For downloading the NOE mission savegame file or either 100% savegame, type on Google – GTA San Andreas definitive edition savegame PC gogifox.com. After typing this –
- Open the first link for 100% savegame
- Open the second link for mission-wise savegame, Extract mission savefiles, copy the NOE mission file, and place it on your savegame location.
After completing the “Learning to Fly” mission, you can explore the whole sky of the game without any fear of death.