Here are the simple and easy methods to play GTA 5 on full screen on a PC, if the game is not running on full screen. Using any method, you can easily change the screen size of GTA 5 to full screen.
How to run GTA 5 in full-screen mode
- If you are already done setting of screen resolution – up to highest, but still, GTA 5 running in the windowed mode, then all you have to hit – Alt + Enter button on the keyboard to make it full screen.
Read Also – How Open sunroof of car in GTA 5 PC game.
- if you haven’t configured the settings of GTA 5 then simply follow the below steps.
- First, launch GTA 5 using high-performance Nvidia or AMD graphics. If you are unfamiliar with this step, simply skip it.
- Now go into GTA 5’s settings.
- Go to the graphics section, Check the resolution option, now simply set – video resolution – up to the maximum as per your PC/laptop screen size. Do this one setting also – Set Screen Type – Fullscreen.
- Now save that setting just by pressing the Space button and then enter button.
- Launch the game, after launching the GTA 5 game, hit the alt + enter button to make it full-screen.