Here is the way to Skip any mission of GTA San Andreas PC Game just in 1 minute with simple easy steps.
Do you love playing “Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas” on your PC but sometimes get stuck on tricky missions? OR want to skip full missions to open everything in the game? OR want to skip any hard missions?
Don’t worry; we have a super quick solution for you! In this article, we will show you how to skip those tough missions or how to complete/skip full missions of the GTA San Andreas game in just one minute by using a save file.
- If you want to skip any mission in 1 minute you can follow our below steps.
- If you want to skip full missions in 1 minute without playing one-by-one missions, follow our below steps.
Steps to Skip any mission ( Full missions OR any mission)
- First Download and Install – WinRAR, you can get this software from Google.
- Open Google & type – 100 savegame GTA san andreas pc gogifox.com.
- Open first link & Download Mission-wise Savefile. It’s totally up to you whether you want to skip full missions or any single mission. if you want to skip full missions or any single mission, simply download the Mission-wise save file.
- Now Right-click on GTA SA All Missions Game Save. rar, then click on extract here.
- Go inside the folder – GTA SA All Missions Game Save, then select any particular mission or last mission (100% savegame), then right-click on that particular mission and click on extract here. Copy that savefile (file like this) – GTASAsf3.b
- Now paste it at the savegame location of GTA San Andreas – C:\Users\your username\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files. (Note: Before copying the savefiles, you can keep your old files in a safer location)
- Now replace the file if any file already exists.
- Now restart your GTA San Andreas PC game, then click on START GAME, click on- LOAD GAME option, and click on the recently added savegame
- All done, Enjoy.
By using this method, you can skip any particular mission or Skip all /any missions of GTA San Andreas, by simply putting the savegame file of GTA San Andreas at the savegame location.
Yes, you can skip missions in GTA San Andreas on PC using a savefile, step-by-step guide is provided for you in this article.
Yes, but this article does not help you to do the same thing in the GTA San Andreas definitive edition. If you want to do the same thing in your GTA San Andreas definition edition, you can visit here.
There are no such cheat codes for skipping missions, although you can skip using a save file.
No, no cheats present.
See videos on YouTube – how to pass Mission name mission in GTA San Andreas.
It is a file where the player’s progress is saved.
Yes, why not?
You can find it on Google.
No, it is legal.