From here, you can download IGI 1 Savegame PC – 100% Savegame (story complete savegame/Skip mission file/all missions savegame), and you can skip/complete/unlock all missions just in 1 minute.
What is IGI 1 PC savefile ?
IGI 1 save file is a file in which all your mission/game details are stored there. when you put 100 % savefile by simply downloading from here, and when you restart this IGI 1 game, and when you load the game, then you will see there, all missions got completed and unlocked. It’s like magic.
About IGI 1 PC Savegame
100% Story completed – All missions Unlocked/completed.
IGI 1 Savegame PC – 100% Savegame – All mission unlocked/completed
Gameplay Screenshots After Putting Savefile
Playing Last mission.
How to Put IGI 1 Savegame 100% – (All mission completed/unlocked) in PC (Desktop or Laptop).
- Download 100% IGI 1 savefile. Download button provided below.
- Now go to that place, where you downloaded a 100% save file of the IGI 1 Game.
- Now copy this type of file- ” config.qvm ” and go in the IGI 1 Game folder and paste it there.
- Now replace the file if any file already exists.
- Now restart your IGI 1 PC game, then Play project IGI option, and after that, you will see – all missions completed/unlocked.
- Now click on any Mission, and you can play.
Savegame File info
|IGI 1 PC 100% Savegame File Name||config.qvm|
|IGI 1 PC 100% Savegame File Size||2.43 KB|
|This Savegame works only in||PC, IGI 1 Game|
|Location, where we need to put savegame file||In the IGI 1 Main Game folder|
|What you will get in the Complete 100% Savegame.||100% Story completed – All missions Unlocked/completed.
IGI 1 PC 100% savegame download from below
there is only config.qvm file
yes, only one file you have to put in the main game folder for completing all missions.
thank youuuuuu soooooo much 😍😍😍😍
Thankyou Soo much Brother. It worked. I just downloaded the file of config. and replaced and restarted the game. all missions are available now. Thanks once again
Thanks for this!
I finished the game, except for the last level and had lost my saves.
Very useful indeed.
IGI GAME TOO GOOD AND ENJOYABLE