Here is the cheat code for Police Leave – You can Clear all-stars /Police escape/Remove police/Clear wanted level in GTA San Andreas using the below cheat codes. Cheat is given for PC/Xbox/Playstation.
It is a very useful cheat, if you are playing the game for fun, if the wanted level rises, in that case, you can use the police leave cheat code to get rid of the police and thereafter you can enjoy your game.
Also read – GTA san Andreas All Cheat Codes
GTA San Andreas Police Leave Cheat codes
|Cheat Name||PC/Android Cheat||Xbox Cheat||Playstation
|Clear Wanted Level / Remove Police||TURNDOWNTHEHEAT||RB, RB, B, RT, ↑, ↓, ↑, ↓, ↑, ↓||R1, R1, Circle, R2, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down
|Disable Wanted Level||AEZAKMI||RB, RB, B, RT, ↑, ↓, ↑, ↓, ↑, ↓||R1, R1, X, R2, ↑, ↓, ↑, ↓, ↑, ↓
1. On PC- Type the code on the keyboard while playing the game.
2. On Xbox & PlayStation – Type the cheat code button in a sequence on your controller.
Once the cheat is activated, you get a notification in the top left corner like this – Cheat Activated.
on PC = BRINGITON
On Xbox – B, RIGHT, B, RIGHT, LEFT, X, A, DOWN
On Playstation – Circle, Right, Circle, Right, Left, Square, X Down
The police play a significant and frequently antagonistic role in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, providing a dynamic and realistic immersive gaming world like. In GTA San Andreas, the police work to enforce laws and order, respond to criminal activity, and chase the player character when they commit crimes.
1. Law and Order: In the vast open world of San Andreas, the police are in charge of upholding the rule of law. Police react to crimes that players, pedestrians, and other NPCs do.
police arrest those who break the rules and order. If you try to kill the police, they can also kill you. It is similar to our real life, where we all live without any fear, just because of the enforcement of rules and regulations of our country.
2. Catching Criminals: The police react quickly and with increasing vigor when players commit crimes like theft, assault, vandalism, or vehicular manslaughter. The police response becomes more aggressive as the player character’s degree of wanted rises because the work of the police is to catch and arrest criminals and even kill them if required.
3. Wanted Level System: The game includes a system called – the wanted level system, represented by stars at the top right corner of the screen. As players commit crimes, their wanted level increases, attracting more attention to the law enforcement police. The more the wanted level, the police try to catch you with more power. When the wanted level is lower, police do not catch you with full power. At a 5-star wanted level in GTA San Andreas, police try to catch you with full power as soon as possible. They can kill you also.
You can use the following method to remove wanted levels without any use of cheat codes.
1. Change clothes.
2. Hide from police.
3. Look at your minimap. Move your vehicle outside of the red circle zone and hide yourself from the police. Keep away from the red circle zone for some time, the wanted level starts decreasing. However, this works well when you have lower wanted levels. When the Red circle zone starts coming to you, try to go away from that place.