Grand Theft Auto V, commonly referred to as GTA 5, is an open-world action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North. One of the game’s features is the ability to use ATMs to manage your in-game finances. Whether you are playing the game online or offline, finding an ATM location is essential if you want to withdraw or deposit money, check your balance, or transfer funds between your characters. In this article, we will show you how to find ATM locations in GTA 5 ( online & offline ).
Steps for GTA 5 Online & Offline
- Open the game, then open the interaction menu. If you don’t know how to open the interaction menu – Visit here.
- Now, In the Quick GPS option – change from this – None —- To This – ATM. ( To change option , Use the left & Right Arrow button in the keyboard on PC, Use left stick or D-pad on Xbox Controller & Playstation Controller)
- Now hit Enter button on the PC OR Press the A button on the Xbox controller OR Press the X button on the Playstation controller (Ps3, Ps4, Ps5, etc).
- After, See in Minimap, A navigation path is started. Just Follow the Navigated path and Reach to nearby atm location.
- After reaching to Atm location, Go near the atm and Press E button on your PC to Access the ATM, if you are playing game on Xbox then simply press the Y button on the Xbox controller to access the atm, in the same way, if you are playing GTA 5 in PlayStation then simply press this – “ △” button.
- You can do all these same steps multiple times to find an atm anywhere nearby you in GTA 5 world.
Note that not all locations in GTA 5 Online have ATMs, so you can simply use this technique to find nearby atm. Apart from this technique, ATMs are also available in surrounding stores. Because many ATMs are located nearby shops, some of them are inside the shops.
Additionally, be cautious when using an ATM in the game, as other players may try to rob you while you are using it. It’s best to use an ATM in a safe and secure location.