If your IGI 1 game running with lag in windows 10. , you can follow our method to fix IGI 1 lag in windows 10.
Also, read – How to Open all missions of IGI 1 Game
How to fix IGI 1 lag problem:
- First Download and install WinRAR – Click here
- Now open this link and Download dgVoodoo2 from here – Click here.
- Now Right click on dgVoodoo.zip and click on extract to dgVoodoo.zip.
- Go inside the folder – dgVoodoo.
- Copy this – dgVoodooCpl.exe and paste in your IGI main game folder.
- Now go inside the folder – MS , then go again in x86 folder – and copy all files and paste in your IGI main game folder.
- Now come back to dgVoodoo folder and go inside the folder – 3Dfx and again go inside the folder – x86 , copy all files and folder and paste in your IGI 1 main game folder.
- Go inside the IGI 1 game folder and click on – dgVoodooCpl.exe to start this software.
- click on Directx section , Select VRAM – upto maximum and click on Apply and OK
- Start IGI 1 game, click on configuration,then click on graphics.
- Select resolution upto maximum and click on OK.
- Go back to the game menu menu.
- Start game and Enjoy without any lag.