Below are the default keyboard controls of the IGI 1 game, you can check and play after seeing all the controls. If these controls are not working in your IGI 1 game, it means, your IGI 1 game has different controls, So, to see all those controls of your own Igi 1 game, Check here.
Also, read – IGI 2 Game Keyboard controls
IGI 1 Default Controls
How to See, Change, and Reset all controls
After seeing the controls that I have given to you in the upper section if all controls are not working in your own IGI 1 game, then you have to check all controls of your own IGI 1 game, after that, you can remember all controls and play the game.
Watch the below video and see —
- How to check the controls of my own IGI 1 game.
- How to change controls.
- How to reset to default controls.
- If you don’t want to change the controls, just leave it.
- if you don’t want to reset to default controls, just leave it.
- if you want to see your controls, just check all controls & take photos with your smartphone, and save on your phone. Once done, don’t do anything with controls, quite everything.
- See the controls on your mobile, remember them, and use them in the game.
Once you remember the controls, you can explore any mission more effectively. In order to complete any missions of the IGI 1 game, at least you need to remember all the basic controls, otherwise you can’t pass even a single mission.
Basic controls like, how to go forward, left, right, back, jump, fire, change weapon, open gate, use computer, reload gun, etc.
Yes, you can change the controls of the IGI game according to your choice.
To view the keyboard controls in IGI 1, go here.
Default controls –
Forward – W
Left – A
Right – D
Back – S
Activate anything (open door, start alarm, etc.) – Right shift, sometimes you need to hold.
Reload gun – Enter
Jump – Insert
Change weapon – Right-click on the mouse
FIre – Left click on the mouse
Already player runs faster, no button is for more speed. However, you can slow the speed of the player by pressing and holding the right CTRL button.
See this video, and check your controls in your game.
Control for little sit – Press and hold – Right CTRL button to keep in the sit-like position. When you leave Right CTRL, the player comes to the original state.